FINAL DATE FOR FILING: August 11, 2016.
$6,188 – $7,734 /Month
The San Mateo County Human Services Agency (HSA) is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Human Services Supervisor, specifically in the Economic Self-Sufficiency (ESS) Division.
In general, Human Services Supervisors:
- Supervise professional, technical, and support staff.
- Monitor programs and staff performance.
- Train staff in work policies and procedures.
- Prepare and conduct in-service program and procedural training.
- Support, assist and guide workers in difficult situations, including contacts with clients.
- Ensure compliance with program regulations and Agency policies and procedures.
- Utilize innovative and creative methods to supervise and motivate staff.
- Promote the Human Services Agency values.
- Collaborate with other County departments and community partners in meeting the needs of the clients.
Currently, there are currently three (3) vacancies in the Economic Self Sufficiency (ESS) branch.
The full job description can be found here: http://agency.governmentjobs.com/sanmateo/job_bulletin.cfm?JobID=1492063