Graduate and now Board Chair Cindy Sauln let us know that the Ecumenical Hunger Project in East Palo Alto is recruiting for an Administrative Manager, who will report to the Executive Director. Cindy did her capstone project with this organization, which led to more volunteer hours and eventually to being Chair of the Board. Congratulations… and thanks so much, Cindy!
Interested? Here’s a partial job description:
The Ecumenical Hunger Program is a non-profit agency that has provided emergency assistance (food, clothing, household essentials), and ongoing support services to families and individuals in East Palo Alto and the surrounding communities since 1975. The organization operates an active service base of over 23,000 visits per year with a large volunteer corps, has an annual budget over $2.7M, with a large proportion of in-kind contributions annually, and is located on one acre campus site.
- Substantial executive level administrative and managementexperience in a non-profit agency
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse community of clients, volunteers, donors, staff and board
- Excellent writing skills
- Advanced computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, databases and web navigation. Familiarity with social networks.
- Organized and detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task and flexible as priorities of workload/peak seasons change
- Work with minimal supervision and direction
Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus, but not required.
For more information, see the full description here: Ecumenical Hunger Project Administrative Mgr job description
To apply: send their CVs or resume to the Executive Director, Lesia Preston – email@example.com. Note that Cindy says that they are hoping to fill this job quickly!