Networking Your Way to Career Success
This fast-paced FREE seminar will include:
- How to project a polished and confident image in professional situations
- Networking and conversational skills
- Introductions and how to converse and mix with ease
- How to prepare for a networking event, follow-up, and stay in touch
- An opportunity to practice what you’ve learned.
Wednesday, April 3, 2013, 5-7:30 p.m.
Sobrato Center for Nonprofits
350 Twin Dolphin Drive, Redwood City, CA
PLEASE RSVP to email@example.com. Open to students and alumni of NDNU.
Speaker: Syndi Seid, trained at the Protocol School of Washington D.C., is recognized as the world’s leading authority on business protocol and etiquette and has appeared on CBS’ Eye on America. She has conducted numerous sessions in many organizations including Hewlett-Packard.
Image courtesy of theamp.org
Brought to you by the NDNU Office of Alumni Relations and Career Services.