A job opportunity at the SAP center in San Jose, shared by Patrick Pavao, who held the job until his recent promotion and recommend it to others (thanks, Patrick!) Click here for more information.
Welcome to Spring Term I. Classes Begin January 7
Three things to remember:
- Get your syllabus
- Get your textbook. (The NDNU bookstore will now match prices!)
- Complete your first night’s assignment (see your syllabus).
Resource: all syllabi are listed here.
A welcome video can be found here with classroom prep reminders.
HSP 2221 HS Senior Seminar MADDEN CU 1
ENG 2164 Linguistics LARRAGOITI SM204
Tuesdays in Belmont
REL 2250 Religions of the World LIPOWITZ CU 9
Tuesdays in Tracy
BUS 2008 Legal Environment of Business LADINE Transit Center
BUS 2218 Social Research Methods ARBORE Transit Center
Wednesdays in Belmont
CUL 2400 African Cinema LAROCHE DAVIS SM 204
HSP 2248 Managing Cultural Diversity REYNOSO CU 6
PSY 2101 Personality Theory CU 9
Wednesdays at Mission
HSP 2221 HS Senior Seminar MADDEN GC 322
HSP 2203 Communication Skills ARBORE GC 308
HSP 2251 Managing EAPs BARSI CU 1
BUS 2000 Mgmt Princ and Org Beh LIM CU 9
Saturday January 26:
Community Leadership Practicum SANTAMARIA CU 9
BUS 2006 Contemporary Professional Writing LARRAGOITI SM 208
BUS 2224 Corporate Finance HUA
BUS 2250 Personal Financial Planning MULVEY
Our Clinical Psychology department needs an advisor/administrative assistant. It’s an opportunity to work with some really incredible faculty and students; the program is rated in the top two in the country for student satisfaction. Click this link for more information.
With gratitude to THRIVE for gathering and posting these; what a resource!
- Child Clinician (Bilingual)
- Client Advocate
- Crisis Counselor
- Emergency Response Program (ERP) Specialist
- Family Clinician (Bilingual)
- LGBTQ Victim Advocate
- On-call Crisis Relief Counselor
- Residential Assistant
WHEN: You are invited to register for the second annual Nonprofit Career Summit & Job Fair. The event is taking place on November 1, 2018, 5:30 pm at the Sobrato Center for Nonprofits, Redwood Shores. If you are looking for ways to advance your career in the nonprofit sector or find a new job, you should be in the room!
COST: Enter the code: GETHIRED for your free ticket!
Some local options:
- Development Manager at Family Connections
- Program Analyst for Evaluation and Learning at Peninsula Family Service
- Development Manager at Peninsula Humane Society & SPCA
- Internship Placement Manager at NPower
- Family Law Specialist at CORA
- General Plan Coordinator at Housing Leadership Council
- Bilingual Spanish/English Clinical Consultant at Peninsula Family Service
- Full Time Food Service Worker at Sisters of Mercy
- Preschool Teacher at Peninsula Family Service
- Program and Management Analyst at HEART of San Mateo County
Click here for the link to register!